Is it really a week since the wonderful evening at the Beach Ballroom when we celebrated all our fantastic 2017 Star Awards winners?
Happily, there’s still time to once again recognise the incredible achievements of all the awardees:
- Angus Beacom – Rising Star
- Children’s Social Work, Reception Team – Team of the Year
- Jean Stewart-Coxon – Improving Staff Experience
- Ross Allan – Improving Customer Experience
- Seaton Park Team – Collaboration
- Countryside Rangers – Use of Resources
- Mike Chalmers – People’s Champion
- Gilbert Road Children’s Home – Innovation
- John Anderson – Shining Star
A heartfelt well done to all! It’s now only 51 weeks to the presentation of the 2018 Awards, let’s all keep out eyes open to the work that goes on around us and be ready to nominate once the call goes out.
As I said last Thursday evening – let’s all commit that before this time next week we’ve all at least once said thank you for a Council service received and at least once expressed our appreciation to a Council colleague for the work they’ve done. Let’s be that organisation!
If you were there last week I really hope that you’ve been able to do this and you can make a weekly habit of it. If you weren’t at the Beach Ballroom, no worries the invitation to commit is open to all!